FROZEN COCONUT OIL AND BLUEBERRY DOG TREATS
These Frozen Coconut Oil and Blueberry Dog Treats are a fresh way for your pup to cool off this Summer! Bonus: they are super healthy for them, too!
1. Small silicone heart mold
2. 1/2 cup coconut oil, in solid form
3. Frozen blueberries
1. Place a frozen blueberry into each heart in the silicone mold. Set aside.
2. In a small saucepan, heat coconut oil until it liquefies.
3. Allow coconut oil to cool for a few minutes, then carefully pour oil into the heart mold.
4. Carefully place mold into the fridge to solidify.
5. When coconut oil treats are solid, pop them out of the mold.
6. Store coconut oil treats in a baggie in the freezer.