Not only is sterilizing your pet helpful to the community, it also impacts the longevity of your pet’s health…and your wallet!
Encouraging responsible pet ownership is our mission. San Antonio is inundated with homeless dogs and cats-the stray and roaming dog population alone in San Antonio is estimated to be approximately 34,636 at any given time! Be a part of the solution and get your pet spayed or neutered to prevent any accidental or unwanted litters.
Need More Convincing?
Here are a few other reasons why you should spay/neuter:
- Your fixed female won’t go into heat
- Your male dog won’t want to roam away from home
- Aggression problems can be avoided by early neutering
- Urine-marking (dogs) will be reduced and may even stop altogether
- The urge to spray (cats) is significantly reduced and may even stop altogether
** PLEASE NOTE: Our surgery schedule is currently booked through the end of July. We are working diligently to get everyone scheduled as soon as possible. **